19 August 2011

Prepositions of Place Exercise

Fill the gaps with at, in, on or to.
1
I get ___________ work at 9.
2 I arrive ___________ work at 9.
3 We arrived ___________ Paris at five in the morning.
4 Samantha likes to stay ___________ bed all Sunday morning.
5 Clare's boyfriend's a nurse. He works ___________ the hospital.
6 A: When's Jenny having her baby?

B: Very soon. She's already ___________ hospital.
7 Do you put your feet ___________ the table at home?
8 My beautiful friend Claudia is lying ___________ the beach.
9 I'm sorry. María's not here. She's ___________ work.
10 I go ___________ school by bus.
11 I have lunch ___________ school.
12 I take a packed lunch ___________ school.
13 I have to be ___________ the office for half eight.
14 I always like to be ___________ the airport at least two hours before departure time.
15 I had the best time of my life ___________ university.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

বালিয়া মসজিদ জ্বীনের মসজিদ  স্থানীয়ভাবে এবং লোকমুখে জ্বীনের মসজিদ নামে পরিচিত এ মসজিদটির প্রকৃত নাম ‘বালিয়া মসজিদ’। জমিদার মেহের বকস চৌধুরী ...